Payment and Cancelation – Agreed on payment
1. Completion of a booking form does not constitute a binding contract until payment of the required deposit is received and a booking confirmation number has been issued by Qleisure.
2. Full payment must be made at least 28 days before the date of the event.
3. All deposits are non refundable. All payments are non refundable from 28 days before event.
4. Payments by credit card will incur a surcharge.
5. The currency for this contract shall be U. K. sterling for any and all payments. The rate of V.A.T, if applicable, shall be that as applying at the tax point and in the event of the rate of V.A.T changing between the booking date and the tax point, the customer shall be liable to pay the revised rate of V.A.T.
6. Interest will be charged on overdue amounts in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998. PARTICIPANTS
7. All events of this type carry elements of danger particularly motor sport and those taking part do so at their own risk.
8. No alcohol is to be consumed during the event or for at least 12 hours before the event. All participants must be and remain alcohol and drug free throughout the day of the event.
9. Participants should be mentally and physically fit so as not to be a danger to themselves or others.
10. Any person who suffers from epilepsy, fits, fainting, bouts of dizziness, or is currently receiving treatment or prescribed medication from a doctor or hospital which is likely to effect their mental or physical condition should not participate.
11. The organiser is liable for the full race fees for the use of the circuit for number of drivers booked, even if fewer drivers attend. Strictly one participant per place booked.
12. The right to refuse or expel any person, without compensation, who acts irresponsibly or disregards safety instructions at any time, is reserved.
13. All activity sessions are not exclusive unless specified by Q Leisure. LATE ARRIVALS AND NO SHOWS
14. For insurance reasons, drivers arriving after the safety briefing has commenced are not allowed to race and will not receive any refund.
15. Where an event is delayed due to late arrivals, the management may in their sole discretion and on request of all of the participants delay the safety briefing. In such case, the event will be shortened to make up for the lost time.
16. Event fees will not be refunded to any participant because that person fails to attend or is withdrawn from the event for any reason.
17. Sessions cannot be refunded, re-booked or re-used for drivers who fail to attend. CIRCUIT EXCLUSIONS
18. Drivers must be under 18 stone (115kg), over 5′ (152cm) and under 6’6″ (198cm) tall in order to race.
19. Drivers must be at least 18 years old except for events specified as children’s events.
20. If you are unsure about any participant’s suitability due to weight or height please contact Qleisure for clarification in good time before the event. GENERAL
21. Q Leisure cannot be held responsible for acts of god or other events beyond their control which prevent them from fulfilling the requirements of the day and reserve the right to substitute alternative events.
22. Due observance and fulfilment of these terms and conditions, in so far as they relate to any compliance of the participant, shall be conditions precedent to any claim.
23. No variation of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless made in writing and expressly accepted and agreed by or on behalf of Q Leisure.
24. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
25. This contract shall be construed in accordance with and governed in every respect by English Law.